Monday, February 8, 2010

Merry ValentineChristmas

The family that could got together for a fabulous time!
We shared lots of stories and memories and we were in
STITCHES
The theme this year was
A Stitch in Time




Mer's family

passing out goodies

me and my babies

the boys

the girls

the girls loved the gifts from Uncle J and Aunt C

I made puppets for the Nieces and Nephews
C is holding some of the Star Wars puppets I made for her family.

Little A is holding an "ugly doll" puppet I made for him.

Little O is eating his puppet


YM was gifted with softie sea creatures

Here S is modeling a shrug I knitted for her.
Since the theme was A Stitch in Time
I knitted or crocheted for my sisters.



We loved seeing everyone and look forward
to more visiting with you all soon...

3 comments:

Andrea said...

D--what great projects. I love those Love Is Spoken Here signs. Did someone in your family make them?
And the puppets are adorable.

D-lyn said...

Thanks~
The Love is Spoken here prints are by my sister Mer who has them in her Etsy shop
www.etsy.com/shop/tuesdaymourning

Queen of DIY said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! This is Reina, btw. Check out MY new crafting blog!